background

Empty States

Hello Fellow Travelers,
There are still empty states which no one has claimed. So, if you would like to add more states the five you have already chosen, you may pick two more! Yep, Priscilla and Amy said you can now pick 7 states to travel in! But pick them quickly! This is a first-come, first-travel with them deal. To find out which states are still open either for two people or for one, visit the About the Trip page on the side.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 17 - Texas - Postcard

Postcard
Day 17
   Dear Miss Smith
            It was quite a drive to the Alamo. When we got to the Alamo, we parked then got out. I was excited because I had just seen the movie the Alamo before we went on the trip and I was wanting to go to it and now my dream came true. It was exciting to go and see what it was like back then. We pretended we were soldiers in the Alamo. We got to look at all the artifacts.  It was awesome.  We had a blast!  Then we all saw the Alamo movie in Imax.  Oh! It was wonderful,  but we all wished that the Alamo had won. Texas is a cool place and I hope that someday I can go to other states too.
Need to go to bed now.
                      Love
                           Levi

1 comment:

Grace Mae said...

Sounds like you are all having fun.

I'd like to add, LA and WV