background

Empty States

Hello Fellow Travelers,
There are still empty states which no one has claimed. So, if you would like to add more states the five you have already chosen, you may pick two more! Yep, Priscilla and Amy said you can now pick 7 states to travel in! But pick them quickly! This is a first-come, first-travel with them deal. To find out which states are still open either for two people or for one, visit the About the Trip page on the side.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 14 - Texas - Postcard

Postcard - Day 14

Dear Miss Smith,            
We’ve had a wonderful time in Texas these past days. Today we went to Westcave. Oh, how fun it was to walk the trail when we went to the cave.  We all had a contest to see who could make the biggest echo.  Priscilla won!  I never thought she could yell that loud.  After that, we went to the falls.  It was very beautiful there.  As we started back to the car, I thought of something.  I suggested we have another contest to see who could spot the most birds.  Joseph won!  Good thing I brought my camera.  I have lots of bird pictures.  I’ll write again soon.

Love,
Levi

3 comments:

Abigail in WI said...

wow, I never pictured Priscilla winning a yelling contest, lol! :) Guess there's more sides to her than her pictures show, right? ;)

Miss Smith said...

Yes, indeed, Abigail, Priscilla has a strong set of lungs. She ought to since she used to go about the house singing opera at the top of her voice or calling down to me from the third floor. I assure you I could hear her quite well.
~ Miss Smith

levi thornton said...

dear miss smith
when she yelled it sounded so bad
love levi