background

Empty States

Hello Fellow Travelers,
There are still empty states which no one has claimed. So, if you would like to add more states the five you have already chosen, you may pick two more! Yep, Priscilla and Amy said you can now pick 7 states to travel in! But pick them quickly! This is a first-come, first-travel with them deal. To find out which states are still open either for two people or for one, visit the About the Trip page on the side.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 13 - Texas - Postcard

Postcard - Day 13
Dear Miss Smith, 
    Today we went to a lot of cool places.  First we went to Fort Concho.
It was lots of fun to imagine the barracks filled with soldiers. Then we
drove to the cave.  Wow, the cave we went to was amazing.  My favorite part
of the cave was the tour Joseph and I took that required helmets with
lights.  Finally the day was up and we had to retire to bed.  Priscilla said
there are bed bugs,  hope I don't get bit. Good thing Joseph and I covered
ourselves with  bug spray after Priscilla said that.  Sleep tight.

Love,
Levi

2 comments:

Miss Smith said...

Dear Levi,
Your letters are delightful. I hope you keep writing me.
Didn't you know that when Priscilla says "bed bugs" she is referring to those who whisper or talk after the light if off? I feel sorry for you and Joseph having to sleep covered in bug spray when it is October!
I do hope you slept well though.
Love,
Miss Smith

levi thornton said...

dear miss smith we did sleep well and now we know what bed bugs are and id go on all the states if i could
love levi