background

Empty States

Hello Fellow Travelers,
There are still empty states which no one has claimed. So, if you would like to add more states the five you have already chosen, you may pick two more! Yep, Priscilla and Amy said you can now pick 7 states to travel in! But pick them quickly! This is a first-come, first-travel with them deal. To find out which states are still open either for two people or for one, visit the About the Trip page on the side.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 8 - Oklahoma

October 24
Morning

Dear Miss Smith,
What I have enjoyed the most in Oklahoma was going to a Cherokee village in Tahlequah.


Also we spent the night in a tipee and I loved it. The tepees were huge. My tipee had a window and I could see all the beautiful trees, animals and flowers. Well, there were flowers in some places.


  In the Cherokee village I saw a campfire.
I enjoyed all the scenery.
Having a great time!
Love,
Natalie

1 comment:

Miss Sarah said...

Dear Natalie,

It sounds like you're having a wonderful trip! I've never seen a real tepee before, that would be fun to actually sleep in one. :)

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

~Miss Sarah