background

Empty States

Hello Fellow Travelers,
There are still empty states which no one has claimed. So, if you would like to add more states the five you have already chosen, you may pick two more! Yep, Priscilla and Amy said you can now pick 7 states to travel in! But pick them quickly! This is a first-come, first-travel with them deal. To find out which states are still open either for two people or for one, visit the About the Trip page on the side.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 6 - Postcard

I got this first postcard from someone besides Amy and Priscilla today. Enjoy ~ Miss Smith



 
 
Postcard
Oklahoma
Dear Miss Smith,
    I visited the Cherokee heritage center in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. I learned about basket making. It was interesting to watch the women make baskets for storing goods and food.
    I also went to the Cherokee gift shop. The dolls were very pretty. I was especially interested in the buffalo grass doll. I asked how they made it. It was made from buffalo grass.
Lydia

1 comment:

Miss Sarah said...

Dear Lydia,

What a pretty doll! Maybe you can make one like that sometime. I would have enjoyed going to that gift shop with you. It sounds like you are having a wonderful trip.

I'm looking forward to hearing more of your adventures.

~Miss Sarah