background

Empty States

Hello Fellow Travelers,
There are still empty states which no one has claimed. So, if you would like to add more states the five you have already chosen, you may pick two more! Yep, Priscilla and Amy said you can now pick 7 states to travel in! But pick them quickly! This is a first-come, first-travel with them deal. To find out which states are still open either for two people or for one, visit the About the Trip page on the side.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 38 - Alabama

Day 38
November 18
Montgomery, AL
Dear Miss Smith,

  We made 3 stops today: the first was George Washington Carver’s house at the TuskegeeInstitute, followed by the Tuskegge Human and Civial Rights Multiculural Center. Both were very interesting but I think my favorite place was Priester’s Pecans. I love pecans, so being at that pecan farm was neat!  We got to walk over the farm and then went to the store where they sell all kinds of candy, pies and other gifts having to do with pecans. 
I’ve got quite a collection of candies that I’m sending home (so you folks back there can expect a package soon)… though I must admit, it didn’t all make it into the packages. We indulged ourselves just a bit on some of the stuff and it was delicious!

  I’m sorry this isn’t very long but it’s late and I’m rather more tired than usual, so I shall close this.

Sincerely,
 ~Amy~

P.S. I’m considering tying Priscilla’s hats on top of the RV. They are taking up quite too much space! There are hats everywhere!

1 comment:

Miss Smith said...

Dear Amy,
I'll be on the look out for that package!
Oh dear, I was afraid Priscilla's hats would get in the way. Can you pile them on the "boy's beds" when you don't have boys and then on the "girls beds" when you don't have girls? Hopefully she won't buy anymore for a while!

With best regards,
Miss Smith