background

Empty States

Hello Fellow Travelers,
There are still empty states which no one has claimed. So, if you would like to add more states the five you have already chosen, you may pick two more! Yep, Priscilla and Amy said you can now pick 7 states to travel in! But pick them quickly! This is a first-come, first-travel with them deal. To find out which states are still open either for two people or for one, visit the About the Trip page on the side.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 53 - Georgia

Day 53
December 3
Eastman, Georgia
Dear Miss Smith,
     Today we visited the Fallen Star Ranch to see their miniature horses. They are so funny-looking but adorable!

The horses I’ve been around the most have been regular ones which are so much bigger than me as to be somewhat intimidating. But these – they’re so tiny and cute! The boys loved them!

I think if ‘Cilla had been somewhat smaller she would’ve ridden one but as it was we were all a little large so we contented ourselves in watching a group of smaller children ride.

     Well, as ‘Cilla has already mentioned, I have been very busy lately. About a month ago my brother Collin asked his life-long friend Elisabeth Macy to marry him and she said yes (of course)! So there will be a wedding back in Missouri later this month. As it is coming up so soon my parents and I have decided that I should probably go ahead and return home as soon as we’re finished here in Georgia. That way I’ll be home to help with the wedding plans (I’m to be Beth’s maid of honor) in plenty of time before the wedding.  I’ll miss Priscilla and the others but I do think this would be best. I hope to return after the wedding and Christmas.

     The phone is ringing and I see that it’s Mom again so I should probably close this.  I suppose I shall see you pretty soon!
~Amy~

No comments: