background

Empty States

Hello Fellow Travelers,
There are still empty states which no one has claimed. So, if you would like to add more states the five you have already chosen, you may pick two more! Yep, Priscilla and Amy said you can now pick 7 states to travel in! But pick them quickly! This is a first-come, first-travel with them deal. To find out which states are still open either for two people or for one, visit the About the Trip page on the side.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Note From Bekah

Hey Everyone!
I'm not sure how many people are getting on here to read the latest travel reports from Priscilla and her friends, but as you probably noticed, there have been no updates for a while. It is all my fault. :P Sorry. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to get this caught up. I'll do my best to get Georgia finished before too much longer.

Now, I would like you to help me. If you read this blog and enjoy the posts, please leave me a comment and tell me so. If no one is really interested in reading about Priscilla's travels across the U.S. I'd like to know so I know if we should keep going with it. So please, take a minute and let me know.
Thanks!
~Bekah aka. Miss Smith aka. Priscilla De Silvosa :)

4 comments:

Grace Mae said...

Hi Bekah!
I get on here and read it. I really have been enjoying it. Please continue on with it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bekah!!!
Please keep writing about the trip. I enjoy writing and reading the stories. :)

-Christian

levi thornton said...

i like it too its a good place keep going its been along time since you have posted.

lydia said...

i like them too