background

Empty States

Hello Fellow Travelers,
There are still empty states which no one has claimed. So, if you would like to add more states the five you have already chosen, you may pick two more! Yep, Priscilla and Amy said you can now pick 7 states to travel in! But pick them quickly! This is a first-come, first-travel with them deal. To find out which states are still open either for two people or for one, visit the About the Trip page on the side.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 11 - Oklahoma

Postcard
Dear Miss Smith,
I am having so much fun a the dude ranch. The horse I ride is white. It has white hair too. I love it when I gallope and her hair blows around like the wavy grass on the prairie. I have brown boots on that have spurs on them. My bandana is red and I have a red cowgirl hat with a silver star on it. Being with Lydia on the trip just makes it all the better!
Love,
Natalie

3 comments:

Abigail in WI said...

A dude ranch sounds fun! :)

Grace Mae said...

That does sound fun~ :)

Anonymous said...

good picture