background

Empty States

Hello Fellow Travelers,
There are still empty states which no one has claimed. So, if you would like to add more states the five you have already chosen, you may pick two more! Yep, Priscilla and Amy said you can now pick 7 states to travel in! But pick them quickly! This is a first-come, first-travel with them deal. To find out which states are still open either for two people or for one, visit the About the Trip page on the side.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the adventurous travels of Miss Priscilla De Silvosa and friends!
Come join me as I start out on a virtual tour of the United States! You never know what adventures we might have, what exciting places we may discover, what hidden treasures we might stumble across. Not only that, but we may learn something new about each State! So join us now!

If you have not signed up for a state or for your five states, do so without delay! The trip will be getting underway before long. (If I can get my things packed now that my secretary Miss Smith is home.) I'm sure Amy will be ready any time. And check out the pages to learn more.

~ Priscilla De Silvosa

1 comment:

Grace Mae said...

Hi Priscilla,

I love your new blog. I can't wait for your trip to begin. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Amy when you go to the states I picked.